Top tips for using technology safely:
- Think before you post
- Content posted online can last forever and can be shared by others
- Always lock down your social network settings
- Always report it
- If something happens that upsets you online, it is never too late to tell someone.
- Respect the law
- Access music, films and TV through official sites to ensure you are not breaking the law.
Always remember to speak to a trusted adult if you worried or concerned about an issue, these may include:
- A Pastoral Support Officer
- Head of House
- Progress Tutor
For further help and support you can access the following pages: