- About us
The Hodgson Experience
Please watch our videos and enjoy the Hodgson Experience.
Our Principal welcomes you to Hodgson Academy.
Imagine, Believe, Achieve.
The Student View - Life at Hodgson.
Meet our Principal, Mr Derek Yarwood.
A message from our Governing Body
- Reading School
- Current Recommended Reads
- Science Dept Recommended Reads
- Student Services Dept Recommended Reads
- Equality Recommended Reads
- Recommended Reads - Books that will
Touching the Void by Joe SimpsonMain recommended read.
Deception Pointby Dan BrownFor advanced readers
Suite Françaiseby Irène NémirovskyFor advanced readers
Today I Willby Eileen SpinelliFor intermediate readers
The Good Companionsby JB PriestleyFor intermediate readers
Where on Earthby Jim DoyleFor occasional readers
...change the way you think - A Streetcat named Bob by James Bowen
...teach you about Love - We were Liars by E. Lockhart
...make you cry - The Color Purple by Alice Walker
...inspire you - Mud, Sweat and Tears by Bear Grylls
...make you laugh - Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
...scare you - 1984 by George Orwell
Safeguarding Quick Links
Safeguarding, Online Safeguarding and Well Being – SUPPORTING GUIDES
- Health and Well Being
Action for Happiness
Please contact school reception on 01253 882815
Our reception staff, Mrs Pixton, Mrs Ward and Mrs Grey will be pleased to resolve your query or ensure it is passed onto the relevant person.
- Moorland Road, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 7EU
- Telephone: 01253 882815
- Fax: 01253 899971
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Department Tel Numbers
- Absence Line: 01253 895812
- PTFA Uniform Shop: 01253 881175
- Mr French, Premises Site Manager: 01253 881170
For key members of staff