The vast majority of Hodgson students go on to further education at 16, and large numbers enter higher education at 18.
In September 2016, 92% of Hodgson Academy’s leavers went in to further education and 8% in to employment or training programmes.
A programme of partnership work has been developed as part of our CEIAG, which includes:
- AS Level Taster Courses for all interested students
- Personalised taster days at post-16 colleges for identified student cohorts
- Year 10 students attending a Science Academy at Blackpool Sixth Form.
- Visit to the Apprenticeship show in Manchester
- STEM activities
- Mock Interviews with employers